Huawei formalizes the Huawei P Smart
Huawei unveils the Huawei P Smart, its new midrange smartphone with an 18: 9 screen and FullView design.
The Chinese manufacturer presents a new model for its P range. Rather than a P20 or P11, this is a P Smart that seems to be added to the range. Here are its characteristics:
- Screen: 5.65 inches IPS LCD in definition Full HD + and 18: 9 ratio
- SoC: Kirin 659 clocked at 2.36 Ghz
- RAM : 3 Go LPDDR3
- Rear camera sensor: 13 megapixels, aperture lens f / 2.2 + 2 megapixels
- Front camera sensor: 8 megapixels, f / 2.0 aperture lens
- Storage: 32 GB + 256 GB micro SD
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Security: backprint scanner
- Connectivity: micro USB, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, jack
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0 interface
- Dimensions: 150.1 x 72.1 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
The 13 megapixel main rear sensor is here supported by a second 2 megapixel sensor to optimize the use of the bokeh effect, available on this device. For the rest, its technical sheet is quite satisfactory: it will be noted especially the presence of a Full HD + definition, a fingerprint scanner and Android 8.0 Oreo for a price sum all modest.
Already released in China, the device was known under the name Huawei Enjoy 7S. For this European release, we will however have access to the 3GB version of RAM and 32GB of storage.